Our three dimensional sign systems are signs that offer 3-D graphics that deal with safety issues and inform visitors to your facility what to do in case of emergencies, what they should or should not do while they are in the building. Once you have decided that you want to implement a wayfinding sign program for your facility, we will present you with a Wayfinding Sign Program Proposal. This proposal will outline a five step program that begins with:
- A Sign Audit - where we will visit your facility to audit your existing sign system.
- A New Program Plan - where we will outline a plan that best suits your facility and meets all of your needs.
- Design and Product Selection - which selects the sign systems that best serves the plan outlined above.
- Manufacturing and Site Preparation - we will manufacture the products and prepare the site for their installation.
- Installation - we complete the program by installing all of the signs and show you how to use the various keys and tools to make the changes when necessary.
Signs by Type
A major part of our wayfinding program involves deciding which sign systems best suit the needs of your facility, i.e., whether or not you will need to change the information in the signs on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. In such a case as this you would choose a sign system that was fairly flexible or changeable. We also offer signs that can be permanent or a combination of both.
I welcome the opportunity to share our expertise and experience with you on current projects. Please contact me directly for RFP/RFQ, Tenders and Proposals.
Bill Whiteley, AOCAD
Tel: 519.428.5385 ~ Fax: 519.428.5286 ~ Toll Free: 1.866.666.5385 ~ Email:firstname.lastname@example.org